Learn how to make your own Wurst
A Wurst course is a seminar where you learn how
Wurst is professionally produced in the Böbel butchery.
A Wurst course is an individual one-on-one training session with Master Butcher Claus Böbel
Express your own wishes, tell him what you want to learn in the areas of Wurst production and meat processing.
Claus Böbel will then tailor an individual course programme for you. The course is given in English.
Watch and learn from professionals how it works, and join in.
In short, a Wurst school that everyone can attend. Böbel Claus and his employees are your "teachers" in the German sausage-school.
See everything in a fully functioning butchery and ask everything you want to know.
Number of participants
(small groups also possible at the express request of participants)
Dates are available all year round;
we will set up an individual session with you
Participate in production: suitable work clothing provided
(Own rubber boots are an advantage but not a requirement)
Theoretical explanations of different types of Wurst presented by participants
Your questions answered
Mail/phone consultation within the next year
All catering provided (food/drink)
Start off with 4 hours on 2-4 types of Wurst
1 day is 4 hours
- 1 day (= 4 hours), divided over 2 days on request € 360,00 (€ 302,52 net plus 19% VAT)
- 2 days (= 8 hours), divided over 3 days on request € 640,00 (€ 537,82 net plus 19% VAT)
- 3 days (= 12 hours), divided over 4 days on request € 840,00 (€ 705,88 net plus 19% VAT)
- 4 days (= 16 hours), divided over 5 days on request € 1000,00 (€ 840,34 net plus 19% VAT)
- 5 days (= 20 hours) € 1100,00 (€ 924,37 net plus 19% VAT)
- Each additional week € 800,00 (€ 840,34 net plus 19% VAT)